Uncovering Sensible Methods For Foreign Worker

Air Force missed at least two chances to stop Texas shooter buying guns How Saudi Crown Prince purged royal family rivals November 10, 2017 / 12:34 AM / 2 days ago Air Force missed at least two chances to stop Texas shooter buying guns NEW YORK (Reuters) - The U.S. Air Force missed at least two chances to block the shooter in last weekend’s deadly church attack in Texas from buying guns after he was accused of a violent offense in 2012, according to current and former government officials and a review of military documents. A third opportunity to flag shooter Devin Kelley was lost two years later by a twist of bad luck when a Pentagon inspection of cases narrowly missed the former airman. The Air Force said on Monday it had failed to provide information as required about Kelley’s criminal history to the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s criminal databases. It gave few other details about the omission. A review of Department of Defense procedures by Reuters shows that the military twice should have flagged Kelley, then serving at a New Mexico base, after he was accused of repeatedly beating his wife and stepson. If Pentagon rules had been followed, the Air Force should have put Kelley into national criminal databases used for background checks soon after he was charged. The Air Force should then have flagged Kelley, 26, again later that year after his court-martial conviction for assault, which permanently disqualified him from legally getting a gun. When presented with this account of how the FBI was not alerted about Kelley, Air Force officials confirmed the procedures that should have happened. “That is what the investigation is looking at now,” Brooke Brzozowske, an Air Force spokeswoman, said. The FBI confirmed it never received Kelley’s records.        Kelley bought guns from a store in Texas in 2016 and 2017, although it is not clear whether these were the weapons he used last Sunday to attack churchgoers in Sutherland Springs before killing himself. Authorities said he killed 26 people, including a pregnant woman’s unborn child.


Guidance On Reasonable Systems

Foreign workers in Geylang still made to consume rancid food in 2017

Signs of bugs and mites infestations. Via Migrant Workers’ Centre. Poor sanitation and facilities aside, the more damning revelation was that workers’ breakfasts were prepared more than seven hours in advance, and lunch more than 12 hours beforehand. As a guideline, the National Environment Agency (NEA) advises that ready-to-eat meals should be consumed within four hours from time of preparation. Breakfast and lunch packs prepared up to 12 hours before consumption. Via Migrant Workers Centre. The workers are made to pay S$130 per month for their daily meals, most of which were inedible. This amount makes up about one quarter of an average migrant worker’s salary. This isn’t the first time food hygiene and nutrition issues for foreign workers cropped up.

For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit https://mothership.sg/2017/08/foreign-workers-in-geylang-still-made-to-consume-rancid-food-in-2017/

จดทะเบียน แรงงาน ต่างด้าว จันทบุรี